Hiking enthusiasts seek out La Quinta because of its many spectacular trails surrounded by preserved natural beauty and spectacular mountain views.
The best way to plan your hiking excursion to La Quinta is to view the interactive hiking map or visit our bike map the City has put together highlighting these popular recreational activities.
La Quinta is featured as one of the top 45 hikes in the west by Sunset.com.
Click below to view the maps for directions and details on hiking trails in La Quinta.
View the trails in high-resolution, full 3D, zoom, rotate, see elevation statistics, take a fly-over tour of each trial, and much more.
- Bear Creek Trailhead to Cave
- Cave to Palm Oasis (Bear Creek Trail)
- Cove to Lake Cahuilla
- Boo Hoff Trail to Lake Cahuilla Loop
- Download Hiking Map (PDF)
- Download the Cove Trails GPS Waypoints (GPX file)
- Download the Google Earth File (KML file)