12 things to do in La Quinta
January 29, 2016
Tourists, residents and seasonal visitors delight in the variety of things to do in the City of La Quinta. With activities to keep you busy year round, it’s easy to resolve to try something new or relax into the comfort of traditional pastimes this year. Below is a list of 12 ways to refresh your love of La Quinta in 2016.
1. Relax and recharge in the New Year with a visit to one of La Quinta’s serene spas. Book a day for yourself or splurge for a retreat with someone special.
2. Get into the swing of things in February and drive yourself to one of the many golf courses in La Quinta.
3. In March, download an interactive map of the art featured in the City’s Art in Public Places program and start exploring. Then, cultivate your cultural skills at the world renowned La Quinta Arts Festival.4. Find adventure in April and take a trek to La Quinta’s trails, featured as one of the top 45 hikes in the west by Sunset.com.
4. Find adventure in April and take a trek to La Quinta’s trails, featured as one of the top 45 hikes in the west by Sunset.com.
5. Dine your way through May. Whether you’re craving small plates, sushi or five star dining, the City of La Quinta has options for every plate.
6. As things heat up in June, hit the shops at Old Town La Quinta. Score some essential summer pieces and enjoy the indoors.
7. Take the plunge and discover the Fritz Burns pool in July. This family friendly swimming pool is the perfect spot to cool off with a splash.
8. Beat the August heat and enjoy a blockbuster hit at the new theatre in La Quinta. Reserve a luxury lounger for a movie experience like none other.
9. Shape up in September at the cutting edge Wellness Center in La Quinta. Starting at only $50 annually for La Quinta residents, there are a variety of options to focus on your fitness goals.
10. Get a jump start on your holiday shopping and Shop 111 in October to stock up on all of your fall and winter essentials.
11. Hop on a bike and pedal your way through one of the bike trails winding through La Quinta in November. You’re sure to find the perfect post-worthy scenery as you journey through the city.
12. Cheers to an exceptional year in La Quinta. Grab your family and friends in December and treat yourself to Happy Hour. The handy events calendar means you’re only one click away from finding the perfect venue to gather.